Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Creating a Windows 8 App for Blogger




I have started developing a Windows 8 App for Blogger for my Software Engineering Project at University.I decided to build this app as blogger is very much used by professionals and others and it is convenient if we can have an app to access it easily and do desired work through the app.
I thought to develop it as an app which can be used offline therefore when desired we can publish the work done.
First of all I had to learn about the environment of Windows 8 Apps. As few of you know they can be wtitten in two ways.
  1.     Using Javascript,CSS and HTML
  2.     Using C# and XAML
Creating the app in C# seems to be practical but someone will wonder whether we can develop such an app using JavaScript. CSS and HTML. Of course Microsoft has found a way to do it and I will explain it to you soon. Hang on with me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment